Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Where the hell?"

Yesterday, I gave Robin and Abby a new Wii game... Robin looked over at it and said "where in the hell did you get that??".

============================================

Last night, I asked Robin to tell mommy what she had told me about her cousin Owen (she'd said "I love Owen - he's my boyfriend. And Owen said it was OK, because we are cousints (that's how she says "cousins").  I guess she was embarrassed to tell Beth for some reason.  So I said I wouldn't tell her, and as we left her room, she said "Don't you dare tell her.  If you tell her, I will be extremely angry!".


============================================

That same night, Robin had been over hanging out with her cousins.  She was in the kitchen with her big cousin Owen and Auntie Jill.  She looked over at Owen with an ultra cool expression on her face and said "A girl at school told me that homework really sucks"...  she so wants to be a teenager...

No comments: