Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy Weekend!

We had a busy weekend, so much so that but I can't remember most of what we did! First, I've gotten back into making sushi, as the girls like it for lunches etc...



At the same time, Beth got the girls to try on their hockey equipment... pretty classic. Robin looks like a marshmallow with her jersey on. They had "hockey" on Sunday, which was pretty classic.

Hockey equipment. Classic



Abby

Despite the rain, we headed out to the fall fair at the school. It was pretty small (I won't say lame, as it was the first year they've done this), but a good way to kill $30 and an hour...





Robin has decided that she doesn't want to be Yoda for Halloween anymore, she has opted for "Dark" Vader. When she got her gear on, she said "now I can kill Yoda!"... ummm... I don't know where she gets this stuff...

No comments: