Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Girls Stories

Some recent funny stories...

Robin was talking to Beth about a girl in school that gets a lot of time outs, and Beth asked about a recent example. Robin said "She said the 'F' word... the 'Fuh...' word, I'm not going to see it, but she said the 'Fuh...' word".

Right, got it Robin.

===================================

I was on the front steps tying my shoes, while the girls were in the garage. Suddenly I hear what sounded like raccoons fighting in the garage, and then Robin bursts into a wailing scream. I walk (slowly) over to the garage, and see Robin holding her arm, like she had a new "injury" there. I said "Abby, did you hurt your sister", she says "YES.. but she said the 'F' word... and I don't mean 'Freakin'!'"... I went around the corner to hide my laughter.

===================================

Robin said to Tita today "When is Mommy going to be home so I can be bad?"

===================================

Yesterday, at the park, about 20 minutes after I had left for Reno for a couple of days, Robbie was sulking on a bench. With her lip quivering she said to Beth "I am not going to play without my Daddy"

No comments: